lists

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I feel like I need to blog....but there is so much going on in my head/life, I don't know what to even write about. I LOVE lists, I think we're gonna go with that format:

-Church was pretty amazing this morning--really refreshing.
-I am overwhelmed with school
-I am even more overwhelmed the prospect of grad school
-Andrew and I saw "Pride and Glory" last night....it was a great movie, but I had to turn on the tv when I got home to get some of those violent images out of my head so I could sleep
-I'm not dressing up for Halloween
-I think I want my bangs back
-I've been drawing a lot lately
-I love my family a lot
-Andrew and I are trying to figure out how we can afford a Portland trip

Speaking of lists, I have an awful lot of unfilled boxes in my agenda...guess I should get down to business!

0 comments: