The Bachelor

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor is one of my secret shames....I know the premise is ridiculous, but I can't help myself! I watch it every Monday night with my mom. I felt better about watching the show after seeing Meredith Vieira on Ellen. Meridith admitted that she watches The Bachelor and doesn't feel guilty about it because her friend who has her Ph.D watches it (haha). It made me feel better too :)



However, after watching the finale, I don't know if I will ever watch The Bachelor again. I feel like I've invested something in this show, and last night was terrible! It never seems to work out!

2 comments:

amarismarie said...

I watched every single week of this season with my mom too :) haha
I'm one of those viewers who watches it but only makes comments about it if someone else brings it up. ha haha

Last night was ridiculous. I know it's just a show, but I feel like any redeemable quality about it was lost forever. I don't think I can watch it again.

but I LOVED everything Melissa said...and I hope she's on Ellen soon hahaha

I also hope they don't make Jillian the next Bachelorette or I'll be torn to watch this silliness again :)

Katie said...

I didn't even think about that! If Jillian is the next bachelorette, I think I'll have to give in! She is just so darn cute!