Someday!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We move in to the rental house in the beginning of July. Don't get me wrong-I'm excited, but I think I'm going to have a really hard time having an "incomplete" house for awhile. I need to get to a place where I am content to shut doors leading to unfurnished bedrooms. I wish I didn't care, but I love design so much! I'm the kind of girl that would rather have an awesome couch than diamonds around my neck. Since money is an object, I resort to the blog-world of design... these are some inspiring pictures that make me excited for "someday"...











*I have kept these pictures in a folder on my computer for quite some time, so unfortunately I do not have photo credits. I need to better at that!

5 comments:

amarismarie said...

i love these : )

Katie said...

A- We should have lived together! :)

Alex said...

wait, i thought we were going to live together, katie?! haha. actually, can all three of us move in?

the kitchen photo reminds me of Giada's kitchen on the Food Network...

amarismarie said...

ORRR we could all REALLY go into business together : )

Katie said...

Oh man, let's rewind time!! And then let's fast forward time and own a business together. Sounds like a plan!